This wonderfully developed two bedroom luxury apartment is arranged on the second floor with a northerly aspect and boasts an open-plan reception with space to dine and bespoke, contemporary kitchen.
- Spacious and well-designed apartment
- Reception with space to dine and private balcony
- Open plan kitchen with Bosch appliances and Carrera worktops
- Two double bedrooms (one with balcony)
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Double glazing with lead weighted sash windows
- Bespoke bathrooms with heated towel rail
- Video entry phone and bicycle storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,548 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 696 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Wimbledon Chase station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Hartfield Road offers easy access to the many supermarkets, shops and restaurants available along Wimbledon Broadway while The High Street, Wimbledon Common and Wimbledon Village are also nearby.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900