Situated moments from the Broadway and Queens Park gardens, this stunning two bedroom split-level apartment boasts modern and open-plan interiors, en suite facilities and a fabulous private roof terrace.
- Brand new two bedroom split level apartment
- Fantastic reception room bay fronted window
- Spacious master bedroom with access to terrace
- Contemporary bathroom and en suite shower room
- Additional second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish modern interiors throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is superbly located on a residential street, moments from the shopping centre, bars and restaurants of The Broadway and the open green spaces of South Park Gardens.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Haydons Road station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,049 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.