Set within a prestigious development with landscaped gardens and secure underground parking, this superb two bedroom flat offers generous accommodation throughout including a fantastic master suite.
- Bright and spacious second floor flat in secure development
- Fantastic reception room with balcony
- Good-sized modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Quality bathroom with modern fixtures
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Communal gardens and underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on the corner of Darlaston Road, the property provides easy access to Wimbledon's excellent variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Wimbledon Chase station
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Raynes Park station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,114 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 872 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900