Boasting contemporary interiors, this luxury two bedroom penthouse is designed by Nicky Haslam with three balconies and a good-sized terrace, the apartment is situated on the 8th floor of a secure building with a lift.
- Substantial, lateral two bedroom penthouse
- Three Balconies plus good size terrace
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen with appliances and island breakfast bar
- Dual aspect reception flooded with natural light
- Ample space and plentiful storage with discrete utility
- Secure building with lift and porter
- Secure parking and easy access to transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally located in Victoria, close by Victoria station, Buckingham Palace and St James's park. Cardinal Place offers a sublime array of local boutiques and shops.
Victoria locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
St James's Square
Beautifully maintained, this garden square is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London - it's amazing how quiet it is!
The Royal Academy of Arts
A world-renowned gallery with leading exhibitions such as this one from the defiant Ai Weiwei!
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,868 (173 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000