Boasting contemporary interiors, this luxury 2 bedroom penthouse is designed by Nicky Haslam with 3 Balconies and a good-sized terrace, the apartment is situated on the 8th floor of a secure building with a Llift.
- Substantial, lateral 2 bedroom penthouse
- 3 Balconies plus good size terrace
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen with appliances and island breakfast bar
- Dual aspect reception flooded with natural light
- Ample space and plentiful storage with discrete utility
- Secure building with lift and porter
- Secure parking and easy access to transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,868 (173 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally located in Victoria, close by Victoria station, Buckingham Palace and St James's park. Cardinal Place offers a sublime array of local boutiques and shops.
Victoria locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000