Presented in immaculate condition and arranged over 6 floors and boasting ample living and entertaining space, this gorgeous 4 bedroom house is enviably located moments from Buckingham Palace and St James's Park.
- Recently refurbished 6 story house in Westminster
- 4 bedrooms, 2 of which have En-Suites plus study
- Bright reception room and family room with wine cellar
- Substantial dining room with skylight
- Top floor Roof Terrace and a pretty Patio
- Sizeable modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Basement level Spa with Steam Room and Sauna
- Exceptional location moments from Victoria
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,508 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,457 (321 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Catherine Place is located just off Palace Street which offers a variety of cafes and galleries while St James Park and Buckingham Palace are also moments away.
St James's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000