Offering bright and beautifully presented interiors with modern fixtures and fittings throughout, this stunning 1 bedroom 1st floor flat is enviably located moments from London Victoria.
- Newly refurbished 1 bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Set within in secure residential development
- Bay fronted reception room with abundance of natural light
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample space to dine
- Generous sized bedroom with storage
- Neutrally decorated interiors throughout
- Exceptional location close to Victoria Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £754 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 529 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Willow Place is situated close to a number of local conveniences, pavement lined cafes and galleries along Rochester Row with Victoria Street also nearby hosting many upmarket shops, bars and restaurants.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Inn the Park
A fantastic place to watch the world go by, with an outdoor terrace to enjoy sunny days and stunning views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace.