Boasting expansive living and entertaining space within a secure residential development, this stunning two bedroom flat is enviably located in the heart of Westminster.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Generously arranged over the ground floor
- Two bedroom with the master having an en-suite
- Light reception/dining room with wood floors
- Well equipped kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Neutrally decorated with ample storage
- Secure underground car parking space
- Moments from the fashionable along Victoria Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Marsham Street is well located for the many pavement lined cafes and galleries of Westminster with some fashionable shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street the sights of St James Park and Buckingham Palace are also moments away.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,190 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.