This 3 bedroom flat is located on the first floor of this exquisite re-imaging of an existing building offering generous amounts of interior space providing perfect venue for entertaining guests.
- Expansive first floor flat with luxuriuos interiors
- Three double bedrooms with en suites and fitted wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen with German handle-less furniture
- Bathrooms boast a blend of natural stone, marble and chrome
- Underfloor heating and engineered wooden parquet flooring
- Grohe Raindance ceiling mounted shower to shower room
- Integrated audio system and individually designed cupboards
- Lift and Concierge
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Proudly located on the corner of Marsham Street and Horseferry Road, Great Minster House is surrounded by a wealth of boutique shops and, renowned restaurants, traditional pubs and glorious open spaces.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,814 (168 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000