This 3 bedroom flat is located on the first floor of this exquisite re-imaging of an existing building offering generous amounts of interior space providing perfect venue for entertaining guests.
- Expansive 1st floor flat with luxuriuos interiors
- 3 double bedrooms with en suites and fitted wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen with German handle-less furniture
- Bathrooms boast a blend of natural stone, marble and chrome
- Underfloor heating and engineered wooden parquet flooring
- Grohe Raindance ceiling mounted shower to shower room
- Integrated audio system and individually designed cupboards
- Lift and Concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,814 (168 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Proudly located on the corner of Marsham Street and Horseferry Road, Great Minster House is surrounded by a wealth of boutique shops and, renowned restaurants, traditional pubs and glorious open spaces.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
POTUS Bar & Restaurant
A modern new bar located on the Albert Embankment. It offers modern interiors with fantastic music, great vibes and a place to go for after work drinks. Located in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, it comprises of great American food and cocktails inspired by past American presidents, hence the name POTUS (President of the United States)
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000