A fantastic 1 bedroom 4th floor apartment offering stylish living space, stunning interiors and situated in a highly desirable area of Pimlico.
- Presented in exceptional condition with hard wooden floors
- Stunning open plan reception with sliding doors to balcony
- Fantastic open plan kitchen with high end fixtures
- Bedroom with door to balcony and fitted wardrobes
- State of the art shower room with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ample storage throughout
- Fantastic location in a very popular block
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £954 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 584 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Courthouse is enviably situated by the River Thames, moments from a wonderful range of boutiques, bars and restaurants in Pimlico and close to amenities in Knightsbridge and Mayfair, and close to the beautiful St James's Park and Green Park.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000