A remarkable residences in the heart of Westminster, The Courthouse presents a peerless luxury lifestyle. This fabulous 2 bedroom apartment offers a good sized reception room, open-plan kitchen, en suite and balcony.
- Located on the 4th floor, with lift
- Stainless steel appliances by Siemens, Miele and V-Zug
- Contemporary bathrooms with Duravit white sanitary ware
- Multi-room integrated audio system
- NHBC 10 year warranty and Barratt 5 year warranty
- Private fully equipped residents' fitness suite
- Landscaped communal gardens and cycle storage
- 12 hour concierge service with out of hours porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 762 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Located on Horseferry Road, The Courthouse is moments from London's historic landmarks, famous shops, world class eateries, beautiful parks and riverfront walks.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Bateaux London Cruises
A great way to see London with a variety of different cruises along the Thames. You can even opt for Sunday lunch whilst listening to a live jazz band!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000