Set within one of the capitals most historic and sought-after streets, Great Minster House offers a collection of luxurious, bespoke one bedroom apartments finished with the utmost attention to detail.
- Designed without compromise with utmost attention to detail
- Beautifully finished and equipped interiors and 2 balconies
- Prestigious address in the heart of Westminster
- Individually designed kitchens with integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating and integrated audio system throughout
- German handle-less furniture and Siltstone worktops
- Full complement of Siemen's integrated appliances to kitchen
- Slimline sockets throughout and recessed LED downlighters
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,089 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 948 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Proudly located on the corner of Marsham Street and Horseferry Road, Great Minster House is surrounded by a wealth of boutique shops and, renowned restaurants, traditional pubs and glorious open spaces.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Inn the Park
A fantastic place to watch the world go by, with an outdoor terrace to enjoy sunny days and stunning views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!