This luxury 4 bedroom sunny Garden flat offers fantastic living space and beautiful surroundings with access to a gorgeous leafy Garden square.
- Luxury 4 bedroom Garden flat with private entrance
- Situated in a charming leafy garden square
- Generous sized reception room with fireplace
- Stylish master bedroom with En suite shower room
- 3 well arranged bedrooms with ample living space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fantastic location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,089 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,209 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
With a charming leafy garden square on its doorstep this property is situated in a wonderful quiet residential area. Pimlico and Victoria are both a short distance away for all your local amenities, with the closest underground station being Victoria.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000