Arranged over the second and third floor of a superb portered block, this spacious three bedroom, split-level flat benefits from a gym and underground parking in a fantastic central location.
- Immaculately presented three bedrom split level flat
- Generous reception with space to dine
- Three good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Additional shower room and guest WC
- Building with lift, porter, gym and communal water gardens
- Excellent location close to Victoria
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,152 (107 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Guildhouse Street is ideally located for a host of local conveniences along Wilton Road and along Warwick Way but for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants Victoria and Westminster are also nearby.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!