Set on the fourth floor of a residential development moments from Pimlico Underground Station, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat boasts a private roof terrace.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Arranged over the four floor and accessed via lift
- Light reception room with dining space
- Stunning roof terrace accessed from the living space
- Well equipped kitchen
- Neutrally decorated with ample storage space
- Fantastic location moments from the River
- Close to Victoria Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tachbrook Street is located just off Vauxhall Bridge Road which hosts many local conveniences and pavement lined cafes leading into Victoria, Victoria Street can also be found within close proximity benefiting from many upmarket shops, bars and eateries.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,190 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 507 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.