This expansive four bedroom luxury apartment boasts two sunny receptions with views over a prestigious garden square and is set on the second floor of a portered period conversion within the exclusive Eaton Square.
- Substantial double reception with ample space to dine
- South facing second reception / family room
- Good size eat in kitchen with ample storage space
- Master suite with walk-in-wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Grand period conversion with pretty communal areas
- Building with lift and porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,216 (298 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Eaton Square is a picturesque and well maintained exclusive garden square offering immediate access to the high end boutiques and cafes available around Belgravia and a selection of world class shops within Sloane Square.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000