This architect-designed four bedroom Georgian town house offers a striking and bespoke interior finish throughout, with lower ground spa room and superb rear access through the private garage from Minera Mews.
- Stunningly presented four bedroom townhouse
- Architect designed with bespoke interiors throughout
- Private rear access through the garage from a private mews
- Landscaped garden with patio dining and lower ground decking
- Gorgeous lower ground kitchen/dining and spa room
- First floor master suite with unique en-suite shower room
- Highly sought after location in central Sloane Square
- Benefits from a separate studio room attached to the garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Eaton Terrace is a prestigious location moments from central Sloane Square for the fantastic array of local amenities as well as superb transport links around the city.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Café and restaurant with live music.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £21,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,508 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,887 (268 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000