With a prestigious location on this sought after Belgravia mews, this beautiful four bedroom mews house offers exceptional interiors with a sublime top floor roof terrace.
- Stunning four bedroom mews house
- Beautiful interiors throughout the property
- Fantastic roof terrace
- 4 en-suite bedrooms
- Cinema room on the lower ground floor
- Open-plan living space with space to dine
- Sought after location on a beautiful Belgravia mews
- Statement staircase running throughout the floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Eaton Mews South offers a highly sought after and prestigious location in the heart of Belgravia and is just a moments walk to central Sloane Square and Chelsea.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £21,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,508 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,181 (202 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000