This stylish 1st floor studio flat offers spacious accommodation with a lovely modern fully fitted kitchen and separate shower room, located within a prestigious waterside development moments from Sloane Square.
- Excellent studio flat with lovely feature wooden floors
- Fully fitted, stylish kitchen with ample room to dine
- Separate shower room with modern fittings
- Bright and spacious studio room
- Development with easy access to amenities and concierge
- Close the River Thames' riverside pubs and restaurants
- Enviably located within a modern residential complex
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £780 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 282 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Grosvenor Water side is ideally located for a collection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences along Pimlico Road which leads into Sloane Square for a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and restaurants.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.