Boasting modern interiors with ample storage space throughput and a private Balcony, this stunning 1 bedroom flat is set within a waterside residential complex moments from Sloane Square.
- Set within a secure residential development with Concierge
- Arranged over the 3rd floor and accessed via Lift
- 1 bedroom with fabulous interiors throughout
- Light reception room/kitchen with Balcony access
- Contemporary fixtures with Miele appliances
- Stunning bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Parking Space available
- Enviable location moments from Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £954 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 530 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Grosvenor Waterside is ideally located for a collection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences along Pimlico Road which leads into Sloane Square for a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000