Facing a pretty lined square in the heart of Knightsbridge, this gorgeous four bedroom apartment features a stunning bespoke interior with a flow of contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Gorgeous four bedroom apartment in excellent condition
- Features a stunning bespoke interior
- Flow of contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout
- Arranged over three generous floors
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with Miele appliances
- Top floor family room leading onto a sizeable roof terrace
- Four fantastic bedrooms with three en suites
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,474 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,380 (314 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Lennox Gardens is pretty residential address ideally located close to the many amenities along King's Road with Brompton Road and the green open spaces of Hyde Park also close by. Sloane Square and Knightsbridge Undergrounds stations are nearby.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
The Chelsea Ivy Garden
Breakfast to dinner, beautiful setting and massive heated garden!
A designer emporium for fashionistas that boasts not just fashion, but beauty and food as well!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000