Arranged over the raised ground and lower ground floor of an iconic Georgian conversion, this premium two bedroom luxury apartment offers superior accommodation with expansive interiors in the heart of Belgravia.
- Exquisite two bedroom, split level apartment
- High end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Two double bedrooms with wardrobes and en suites
- Large reception with feature fireplace and storage
- Large eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- High ceilings, wooden floors and integrated sound
- Private courtyard and terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Eaton Place is a picture perfect, Georgian lined, residential street offering swift access to Belgravia Square, Hyde Park and the high end shopping available on Sloane Street.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £21,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,965 (182 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000