Boasting ultra-modern interiors with expansive living and entertaining space, this stunning 1 bedroom lower ground floor apartment benefits from an exclusive location moments from the amenities in Chelsea.
- Set within a beautiful red bricked period conversion
- Elegantly arranged over the lower ground floor
- Stunning communal areas with a porter
- 1 bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
- Concise contemporary interior with tiled flooring throughout
- Ultra modern kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Enviable Knightsbridge address moments from Harrods
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 736 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Pont Street offers an exceptional location between Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Belgravia and is within close proximity to a wide-range of exclusive shops, bars and restaurants along Brompton Road with Harrods department store nearby.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
A designer emporium for fashionistas that boasts not just fashion, but beauty and food as well!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000