Set on the 1st floor with an imposing bay fronted reception, this luxurious 2 bedroom apartment offers 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a superb location close to Harrods of Knightsbridge.
- Light bay fronted reception with space to dine
- Master bedroom with contemporary en suite bathroom
- 2nd Double bedroom and family shower room
- Sleek black fitted kitchen to reception
- Presented in immaculate condition with high ceilings
- Wooden floors and feature lighting
- Superb location for Harrods
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 973 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Pont Street is ideally located for some world class shopping available along Brompton Road while Harrods is within walking distance.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000