This stylish three bedroom mews house is arranged over three floors, boasting a generous reception room, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite and a lovely secluded rear garden.
- Wonderful three bedroom mews style house
- Presented in good condition over three floors
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Plenty of character with a feature staircase
- Two additional good size bedrooms
- Secluded rear garden and allocated off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Rush Common Mews is located within easy reach of Brixton Hill, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Brixton Underground Station (Victoria Line).
Streatham Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place for an early morning run, where you feel like you aren't even in London - yet you are only 10 minutes from central London on the Victoria line. There are tennis courts, a gym and a Lido too if running isn't your thing.
Streatham Wine House
Excellent wine by the bottle or special wines can be tasted by the glass.
Brooks and Gao
One of only a few decent coffee shops on Streatham High Road. It's slightly pricier than its competitors, but for the quality of the food and coffee, it's justified.
Streatham Hill station
Tulse Hill station
Herne Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,739 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,002 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,068 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.