Boasting bright and spacious interiors, this fantastic three bedroom house is well located close to Raynes Park station and benefits from a private rear garden, garage and off-street parking.
- Superb three bedroom terraced house
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Benefits from a private rear garden
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with fitted storage
- Lovely white suite family bathroom
- Includes a garage and off-street parking
- Close to Raynes Park mainline station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is well located for transport links at Raynes Park station and motorist links in and out of London via the A3. A varied number of shops and restaurants are within Raynes Park.
Raynes Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great fitness centre for Raynes Park's locals.
Popular chip shop close to Raynes Park Station.
High quality South Indian food, fantastic service and the best value for money.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Motspur Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,825 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,171 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden
020 3829 1500