This stylish three bedroom split-level flat has been recently refurbished in a modern style and benefits from good proportions with two receptions and a wonderful location in a peaceful part of Chelsea.
- Modern three bedroom flat arranged over three floors
- Two receptions and a stylish, open plan kitchen
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms, master bedroom with full width wardrobe
- Two bathrooms and ample storage
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Superb location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ovington Street is within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of Sloane Square and King's Road, while South Kensington is also nearby. The nearest Underground station is Sloane Square.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,379 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.