Boasting views over a charming garden square, this exceptionally bright and well arranged 1 bedroom apartment boast Lift access, a separate utility room and easy access to Brompton Road.
- VIDEO AVAILABLE
- Light and well designed 1 bedroom apartment
- Open plan, fitted kitchen with appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and modern bathroom
- Lift access
- Additional utility, discreetly located on the half landing
- Close to the world class shopping available along Knightsbridge's Brompton Road
- Access to the beautiful Gardens of Ovington Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 465 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ovington Square is a highly sought-after location close to the many fashionable amenities of Knightsbridge and South Kensington. For transport, the nearest underground station is South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Wulf and Lamb
Super Instagrammable and super delicious vegan dishes - worth it!
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000