Boasting newly redecorated interiors, this bright and spacious 2 bedroom flat is ideally situated in a popular Knightsbridge garden square close to Harrods and benefits from a private Patio Garden.
- Spacious double reception with ample space to dine
- Wooden floors and French doors to private Patio Garden
- Smart, separate fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good size master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Double 2nd bedroom and fitted storage to entrance hall
- Study area with French doors to a further courtyard
- 2 lovely marble bathrooms (one en suite to master bedroom)
- Access to Ovington Square Gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,005 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ovington Square is a pretty garden square situated close to the many fashionable amenities of Knightsbridge. For transport, the property is located equidistant from South Kensington Underground Station and Knightsbridge Station.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Café and restaurant with live music.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000