Set close to King's Road, a stunning six bedroom house has been recently renovated to an immaculate standard boasting lift access to all six floors and ample outside space.
- Beautiful house arranged over six floors with lift
- Six bright, airy bedrooms
- Presented in superb condition
- Five private outside spaces
- Lift access to five of the floors
- Two well proportioned reception rooms
- Moments from the banks of the Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on Tite Street the property is just moments from the fashionable King's Road, while the banks of the river are also close by.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Battersea Park station
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £21,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,456 (413 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000