This fantastic three bedroom flat has been refurbished to a high standard to provide bright and stylish living space, close to the great amenities of Knightsbridge.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Set within a beautiful stucco fronted period building
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Boasting high ceilings and original period features
- Offers spacious reception room with Italian dining suite
- Provides contemporary kitchen with granite worktops
- Three generous bedrooms with stylish décor
- Benefits from balcony with wrought iron features
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Walton Street is conveniently located moments from the many fashionable shops of Knightsbridge and Beauchamp Place, situated just moments from Harrods department store. The nearest underground station is Knightsbridge (Piccadilly Line).
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,063 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000