Combing sleek and grand interiors with opulence, this exceptional three bedroom lateral apartment sits within a pretty red brick period building just opposite the banks of the river.
- Exceptional first floor three bedroom luxury apartment
- Double size reception with fireplace and river views
- Luxurious interiors in every room
- Sleek sharp décor and design
- Period features throughout
- Wooden floors and touch screen environment controls
- Three double bedrooms each with en suites
- Red brick mansion building with lift and porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cheyne Walk is a sought-after Chelsea address not only does it benefit from its close proximity to the banks of the river, but the apartment is also just moments from the fashionable amenities of the King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000