Combining sleek and grand interiors with opulent design details, this exceptional 3 bedroom lateral apartment sits within a pretty red brick period building just opposite the banks of the river.
- Exceptional 1st floor three bedroom luxury apartment
- Double size reception with fireplace and river views
- Luxurious interiors in every room
- Sleek sharp décor and design
- Period features throughout
- Wooden floors and touch screen environment controls
- Three double bedrooms each with en suites
- Red brick mansion building with lift and porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,289 (212 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cheyne Walk is a sought-after Chelsea address. Not only does it benefit from close proximity to the banks of the river, but the apartment is also moments away from the fashionable amenities of the King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Big Easy
Best value weekday lunch meu. Think glass of Prosecco and sizzling plate of chicken fajitas for £10.
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000