Offering a wealth of entertaining space with a double reception, family room, separate dining room and good-sized garden this spacious five bedroom house is arranged over four floors.
- Double reception with bay fronted windows
- Good size family room with folding doors to garden
- Superb, modern kitchen with appliances
- Separate formal dining room and master dressing room
- master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Three further double bedrooms and an additional single
- Study and utility room
- Ample storage with three vaults
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Flood Street is a sought-after Chelsea address offering easy access to Chelsea's fashionable King's Road while the Chelsea Embankment is a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Battersea Park station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,138 (291 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.