Arranged over four spacious floors, this immaculately remodelled three bedroom Chelsea house boasts a grand, double reception, master suite with en suite and a patio garden.
- Immaculately presented three bedroom house
- Double reception with feature fireplaces
- Contemproary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en sutie / walk in wardrobe with roll top bath
- Two further double bedrooms
- Dining room and adjoining family room
- French doors to patio garden ideal for entertaining
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ovington Street is a sought after residential street in the heart of Chelsea and offers swift access to the many world class shops available around Knightsbridge while Harrods is within walking distance.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £14,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,680 (156 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.