Situated within a well maintained purpose-built block (with porter) this wonderfully refurbished 2 bedroom apartment offers two generous bedrooms and a spacious reception room/open-plan kitchen.
- Fantastic 2 double bedroom first floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Set within a secure purpose built portered development
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary open-plan integrated kitchen
- 2 good-sized bedrooms, master featuring built in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with further guest cloakroom
- Fantastic location in the sought after Chelsea
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 850 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Oakley Street is a prestigious Chelsea address and offers close proximity to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road with Albert Bridge and a picturesque stretch of the River Thames also just moments away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000