Located on a pretty tree-lined square moments from Harrods department store, this stunning 1 bedroom flat boasts beautifully finished modern interiors with a charming living and entertaining space.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Knightsbridge
- Well arranged over the 3rd floor, accessed via Lift
- Majestic 1 bedroom flat with ultra modern interiors
- Bright reception room and white gloss open plan kitchen
- Smart shower room with floor-to-ceiling slate tiles
- Exceptional location moments from Harrods and Hyde Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,512 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 337 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Beaufort Gardens is pretty residential address tucked away from the bustling shops, bars and restaurants along Brompton Road with the idyllic green open spaces of Hyde Park also within close proximity.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Wulf and Lamb
Super Instagrammable and super delicious vegan dishes - worth it!
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.