Bursting with character, this charming 2 bedroom mews house is arranged over two floors and an expanse of entertaining space with an open plan kitchen with brick facias..
- Good size reception with space to entertain
- Beautifully designed open-plan ktichen
- Brick facias and timber throughout
- 2 double bedrooms with en sutie bathrooms
- Bursting with character throughout
- Guest WC and private balcony
- Great location for Knightsbridge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 939 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ovington Mews is a picturesque cobbled mews ideally located for the world class shopping available along Knightsbridge's Brompton Road while Harrods and the museum district are both within walking distance.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000