This brand new 1 bedroom flat is set within a period mansion block with lift, in the heart of Chelsea and boasts bright contemporary interiors with ample living and entertaining space.
- Stunning 1 bedroom flat
- Presented to an exceptional standard throughout
- Arranged over the 3rd floor and accessed via lift
- Beautifully bright reception room overlooking Royal Avenue
- Well equipped kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances, brand new crockery included
- Large bedroom with bed linens included
- Good residential parking spaces just opposite the property
- Very quiet thermal double glazing
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,512 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 663 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The King's Road offers a wealth of amenities leading into Sloane Square with some of London's most Premier shops, bars and restaurants to be found, a picturesque stretch of the River Thames is also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
The Big Easy
Best value weekday lunch meu. Think glass of Prosecco and sizzling plate of chicken fajitas for £10.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000