An expertly remodelled 2 bedroom luxury apartment set on the 2nd floor, offering a charming open-plan reception with ample space to entertain and a private Balcony within a prestigious red brick address.
- Light south facing reception with space to dine
- Feature gas fireplace and private Balcony
- Views over manicured Gardens
- Master with walk in wardrobe and En Suite
- 2nd bedroom and contemporary shower room
- Open plan, modern kitchen with appliances
- Stunning red brick mansion building
- Access to communal Gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 784 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Egerton Gardens is a sought-after red brick address offering easy access to the world class shopping available along Brompton Road while Harrods of Knightsbridge is a short walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Saatchi Gallery
A gallery for contemporary art opened in 1985. The gallery has moved locatiom multiple times, ending in Chelsea.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
An amazing French restaurant on Sloane Square with some outside seating! Eggs Benedict and Royale served all day long.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000