A stunning and bright south-west-facing 1 bedroom flat ideally situated in a pretty and quiet communal garden square, close to Knightsbridge, benefiting from light and modern accommodation.
- Light reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, open plan kitchen with appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a stylish bathroom
- Wooden floors and neutral décor
- Pretty views over communal gardens
- Discrete utility cupboard
- Lift access and access to pretty communal gardens
- Superb location close to Brompton Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 426 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ovington Square is ideally located close to the many fashionable amenities of Knightsbridge. For transport, the nearest underground station is Knightsbridge.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
A designer emporium for fashionistas that boasts not just fashion, but beauty and food as well!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000