Offering an abundance of space with 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this superb Garden flat offers wooden floors throughout, a separate kitchen and a sun trap, split-level Garden.
- Generously sized reception and spacious dining room
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Separate, good sized kitchen with plentiful storage
- Wonderful split level garden with mature trees and shrubs
- Additional bathroom, substantial storage plus a guest WC
- Wooden floors and an attractive light décor
- Ideal venue to entertain both indoors and out
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,188 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated in a highly desirable area close to the excellent and popular shops, bars and restaurants along Knightsbridge's Brompton Road while and Sloane Street, Sloane Square Underground Station (District and Circle lines) are moments away.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
A designer emporium for fashionistas that boasts not just fashion, but beauty and food as well!
The Chelsea Ivy Garden
Breakfast to dinner, beautiful setting and massive heated garden!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000