Boasting a wonderful location close to King's Road and Sloane Square, this desirable 2 bedroom flat with one en suite offers a fabulous living and entertaining space.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Arranged over the raised and lower ground floor
- Light two bedroom flat with the master having an en-suite
- Stunning reception room with high ceilings
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Fantastic location moments from Sloane Square
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 953 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Draycott Place is a superb Chelsea address located just moments from the King's Road which is home to many of London's fashionable shops, bars and restaurants with Knightsbridge also nearby offering attractions such as Harrods department store.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000