This spacious three bedroom house features chic and substantial living with double reception room, gorgeous master bedroom with en suite bathroom and a beautiful eat-in kitchen.
- Simply elegant and spacious three bedroom house
- Features a substantial double reception room
- Fantastic eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Super stylish en suite bathroom
- Two further bright bedrooms and a shower room
- Cellar and a lovely garden
- Located within a prestigious Abbeville Village
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on an attractive residential road, the property is ideally located for the shops, bars and restaurants found on Abbeville Road, while a wider range of amenities can be found on Clapham High Street. Balham is also within easy reach.
Abbeville Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Super comfy chairs that tilt backwards for extra comfort, careful you don't fall asleep though. Restaurant/café/bar inside and out.
Hot Power Yoga
Hot Power Yoga has 2 sites they practice in, either in Lambeth College or at The Balance Studio on Gauden Road. The teachers are lovely and the times vary from 6:30am to 9pm so very flexible.
The Ginger Pig
As well as sublime sausage and stilton rolls, the Ginger Pig sells a great variety of lunch treats. Limited vegetarian options, but they do serve many of their products with rocket.
Clapham South station
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Clapham Common station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Southern Northern lines, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,739 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,002 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,422 (132 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.