A stylishly presented one bedroom flat recently refurbished in smart contemporary fashion boasting ideal open-plan entertaining space featuring dining area and a modern kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer.
- Quietly located in a charming period conversion
- Stylishly presented one bedroom first floor flat
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Contemporary interiors with open-plan living space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Sought after location moments from Earls Court underground
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is in close proximity to the amenities found in Earls Court while the boutiques and restaurants on Old Brompton Road are also nearby.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,310 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 478 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.