A fantastic and beautifully refurbished one bedroom flat offering bright and spacious rooms, with a high standard of contemporary interior décor and a superb 37' garden.
- Stunning one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room with ample dining space
- Stylish integrated kitchen with garden access
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted storage and balcony
- Contemporary shower room
- Fabulous private rear garden with patio area
- Superb location for Earls Court and the A3
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated within a smart well maintained period house on a quiet street, close to the vast array of amenities on Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District, Piccadilly lines), which is very close by.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 740 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000