Located in a tree-lined crescent, this contemporary two bedroom flat featuring stylish and well proportioned accommodation benefits from an amazing patio ideal for summer entertaining.
- Fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Bright and contemporary living space throughout
- Stunning reception room with ample dining area
- Offers stylish, well equipped kitchen
- Fabulous decked patio at the rear
- Two generous, superb bedrooms
- Quiet position in charming crescent
- Moments away from the local amenities of Earls Court
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kempsford Gardens is a secluded address moments from the shops and restaurants of both Old Brompton Road and Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 668 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000