This light and airy one bedroom flat (with porter) boasts fabulous entertaining space leading to a balcony running across the width of the property, as well as a superb mezzanine bedroom and pretty communal garden.
- Stunning modern one bedroom apartment
- Set on the second floor of a premium period conversion
- Accessed via lift
- Substantial reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen and private terrace
- Mezzanine floor with sleeping area and fitted wardrobes
- Fantastic en suite bathroom
- Guest WC and ample storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Earls Court Square is arranged around well maintained communal gardens and provides convenient access to the selection of shops and eateries in Earls Court. The nearest underground station is Earls Court for links to central London, the City and Heathrow.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 976 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.