Set on the third floor of a stunning red brick mansion block, this lovely four bedroom flat boasts extremely generous living space, an eat-in kitchen, master bedroom with en suite and a double reception room.
- Situated in prestigious red brick mansion block
- One of the largest, lateral flats in the building
- Positioned over third floor with lift access
- Four generous sized bedrooms with fitted storage
- Two reception rooms, eat in kitchen and utility room
- Access to stunning communal gardens
- 24 hour porter team
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on Old Brompton Road, this prestigious address offers an excellent range of shops and restaurants, with Fulham Road and Earls Court also within easy reach. The nearest stations are Earls Court (District and Piccadilly Lines) and West Brompton.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,220 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,117 (196 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.