Situated in trendy Old Brompton Road, this is an inviting two bedroom flat with a bright and fresh interior and boasting lift access, modern fittings and fixtures and charming décor throughout.
- Bright and airy two bedroom third floor flat
- Wonderful living and entertaining space
- Superb proportions throughout
- Fabulous reception room with ample dining space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two fantastic bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Old Brompton Road offers a number of trendy cafés, while a great range of shops and eateries can be found along Earls Court Road. For rapid access to central London and the West End, Earls Court Underground Station is nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 667 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000