With an enviable Earls Court location, moments from the station and amenities, a wonderfully spacious 2 bedroom, two bathroom flat with a private entrance, amazing storage and use of beautiful communal gardens.
- Direct access to Philbeach Gardens
- Fantastic 2 bedroom apartment
- Spacious accommodation arranged on lower ground floor
- Offers well proportioned, bright reception room
- Provides modern, well equipped kitchen
- Two generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Boasts private garden to rear
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,005 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is well located for a range of bars, restaurants and other shops and services on Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000