Set within a superb red brick period building, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts a stunning recently refurbished interior including a gorgeous kitchen overlooking a private 34'6 garden.
- Wonderful three bedroom split level apartment
- Contemporary kitchen with central breakfast bar
- Spacious reception room with bay fronted window
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom with additional shower room
- Superb landscaped rear garden with patio area
- Recently renovated to an exceptionally high standard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Barkston Gardens is situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of trendy Fulham Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,541 (143 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000